Kratikal is one of the leading cybersecurity companies known for its state-of-the-art security solutions which includes cyber-attack simulation and awareness tool, email authentication and anti-spoofing solution; anti-phishing, fraud monitoring & take-down solution; phishing incident response, risk detection & threat analysis and code risk review.
Pavan Kushwaha is the co-founder of Kratikal. He is also an information security researcher, trainer and speaker. He has worked with National agencies and has been solving various Cybercrime cases. Pavan has trained over 10000 students from over 112+ nations on cybersecurity and has been acknowledged by many website companies as an information security professional.
Here’s what you can learn from this episode
- What was Pavan’s childhood like? How was the startup ecosystem in his village on the outskirts of Agra?
- Pavan’s experience as an instructor in Udemy and organizing workshops for students Why did Pavan register Kratikal right after college? What does Kratikal do currently?
- What solutions does Kratikal offer to different organizations? How does Kratikal make money from its different products?
- How did Pavan find his first set of customers? How does Pavan keep himself motivated? Pavan’s experience fundraising. Where does Pavan see Kratikal in the next 5 years?
- How did Kratikal support their clients even during the pandemic? How can a start-ups identity the need for cybersecurity?
Watch this episode