Livspace is an online retail platform for in-home designs & furniture for home improvement. The platform enables users to fill out forms, book professionals & receive quotes for the designs. The company provides installation services.
Ramakant Sharma is the co-Founder of Livspace and an active angel investor. Before founding Livspace, Ramakant was a core team member and Vice President of Engineering at Myntra, leading fashion e-commerce. He has around 11 + years of experience in software product development, product management, entrepreneurship, and online marketing.
Here’s what you can learn from this episode
- Ramakant’s journey from IIT-K to Myntra to Livspace
- Why those that do not “start-up” are really the ones taking the most risk
- The growth of e-commerce ARPUs from ₹100 ARPU to ₹8-10 lakhs and where it is headed
- Why you should be selling solutions and not products/services
- How can founders being a business in areas where they have no prior knowledge
- The secret sauce behind the success of Livspace
- How to calculate LTV in spaces where there will be 1-2 lifetime transactions
- Principles of current age economics
- Why Ramakant became an angel? What is he looking for in founders? How to reach out to him?
Watch this episode