Kredily is a SaaS platform to help HR Professionals manage their data efficiently. Kredily aims to become India’s largest free platform for salaried employees.
Devendra Khandegar is the Founder & CEO of Kredily. He is an IIT Kanpur alumnus who earned a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the institute & then went on to pursue his MBA from IIM Lucknow. He has leadership, fundraising, and managerial experience from working in different roles with Axis Bank, GVFL Ltd, and Jasdan Wind Energy.
Here’s what you can learn from this episode
- How did Devendra’s education at IIT Kanpur and IIM Lucknow help him to develop entrepreneurial skills?
- What was Devendra’s role at Axis bank? How did his experience in AXIS Bank help him in his journey to Kredily? Which sectors did Devendra handle in AXIS bank?
- What companies/sectors did Devendra invest in GVFL Limited? Which were his favorite investments from GVL Ltd? Why?
- What were the roles Devendra essayed at TracxnLabs? What inspired Devendra to leave a well-established workplace where he was heading a key role and hack it out as an entrepreneur? What was the biggest takeway from his TracxnLabs journey?
- Why is Kredily different from dozens of HRMS platforms in India? What are the different services Kredily provides to HR Managers?
- Devendra’s experience with fundraising? Was it difficult for him to raise funds during the pandemic?
Watch this episode