LeapClub is on a mission to get more women in leadership positions through a private and community-led professional network.
Ragini founded LeapClub in Jan 2020 along with her cofounder Anand Sinha. She was previously working in Zomato for 6 years, during her tenure there Zomato Gold was founded which broke the internet and redefined the path for Zomato.
Here’s what you can expect to learn from this episode
- Why did Ragini decide to go to the UK to study and not the US? (Lancaster University)
- How did Ragini’s experiences growing up as an army child do something for her career?
- Why did Ragini choose to join Zomato which was less than 6 years old at that time?
- How was Zomato gold created?
- How Ragini is building on the Zomato gold legacy with LeapClub?
- Why did Ragini choose to open a Women’s only club?
- Ragini’s experience raising money and how she convinced her investors?
- What the LeapPaid membership is all about?
Watch this episode